This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: previous java.lang.ref.Reference patch not properly applied.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Sep 2003 20:49:13 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: previous java.lang.ref.Reference patch not properly applied.
- References: <3F6B68F0.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "David" == David Daney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> The patch I submitted as:
David> Was misapplied when committed to cvs.
Man, I'm 0 for 2 applying your patches. Sorry about that.
I'm checking this in to the trunk and to classpath.
BTW, a couple minor notes.
File names in ChangeLog entries should be relative to the ChangeLog
file itself -- i.e., strip the "libjava/".
Also, it is simplest if the patch is made from either the libjava
directory or the gcc directory. Then I can apply them directly from
email; this one I had to fiddle with by hand a bit.