This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Explicitly Redeclare Miranda-Bug-Causing Methods in java.net.[Datagram]SocketImpl
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 06:32:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: Patch: Explicitly Redeclare Miranda-Bug-Causing Methods in java.net.[Datagram]SocketImpl
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>But is this patch needed anymore now
>that Bryce's patch is there?
I agree that this isn't needed if Bryce's patch fixes this.
I'm in awe of people who can actually go in and fix these
sort of things.
>Especially since both Mohan and Michael were
>unable to come up with a simple enough testcase.
"Simple enough testcase"? We couldn't come up with
any testcase at all! (Unless you call libgcj a
testcase.) This thing chewed us up and spit
us out on two different continents!