This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: Remove exception catching from normal path in Arrays.equals.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 10 Sep 2003 11:49:38 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: Remove exception catching from normal path in Arrays.equals.
- References: <3F58DE72.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "David" == David Daney <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
David> 2003-09-05 David Daney <email@example.com>
David> * java/util/Arrays.java (equals(all variants)): Quit using
David> NullPointerException catching to detect null valued parameters.
I'm checking this in on the trunk, and also in Classpath.
FYI I had to reformat it a little; removing the `try' means that the
body had to be unindented a bit.