This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: remove unreachable finally blocks
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Jul 2003 18:54:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: remove unreachable finally blocks
- References: <1058664135.23014.1360.camel@escape>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Anthony> ecj claims that unreachable finally blocks are errors. I
Anthony> suppose it must be correct, although I haven't filed a gcj bug yet.
Yeah, that's correct.
Anthony> Is this patch OK?
I'm surprised you don't see problems relating to the access checking