This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/9330: -pthread required to include <pthread.h> (take 2)
- From: Roger Sayle <roger at eyesopen dot com>
- To: Rainer Orth <ro at TechFak dot Uni-Bielefeld dot DE>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>, Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 15:59:08 -0600 (MDT)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PR bootstrap/9330: -pthread required to include <pthread.h> (take 2)
On 2 Jul 2003, Rainer Orth wrote:
> Sorry for chiming in so late: please wait with checking in any of this. As
> you pointed out yourself, while the resulting configuration bootstraps, it
> shows tons of additional testsuite failures.
That's fine by me.