This is the mail archive of the java-patches@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the Java project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: dl_iterate_phdr() deadlock patch


>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com> writes:

>> I checked in the patch a while ago (Mar. 4).  If you're still
>> seeing problems, that's news to me.  Please post details.  Is this
>> still a deadlock?  For a dynamically linked executable?  Can you
>> send gdb stack traces?

Andrew> It could be that the test just runs for a log time rather than
Andrew> actually failing.  I'll investigate further.

In my testing it seems to pass or fail depending on system load.
For instance, SyncTest passes in my nightly builds.
It fails more easily on tests I run during the day.

Tom


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]