This is the mail archive of the
java-patches@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Possible awt patches
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: "Boehm, Hans" <hans_boehm at hp dot com>
- Cc: "'java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 18 Feb 2003 20:36:56 -0700
- Subject: Re: Possible awt patches
- References: <75A9FEBA25015040A761C1F74975667DA136B3@hplex4.hpl.hp.com>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Hans" == Boehm, Hans <hans_boehm@hp.com> writes:
Hans> For the record, I attached the patch I checked into the gcc
Hans> trunk. I don't have a Classpath tree, so I would appreciate it
Hans> if Tom could check it on there.
No problem. Thanks for writing this.
Hans> - I removed the parentheses from the return statements. (This
Hans> makes the patch less consistent with what was there before, but
Hans> presumably that's temporary?)
I slowly convert sources to the current style.
Hans> It looks like I'm still having trouble getting some events from
Hans> at least TextAreas and Checkboxes. But otherwise things are
Hans> starting to look OK.
Checkboxes have some known problems when they are in groups.
Basically, the group never seems to be notified of changes.
You can see this in the TestAWT app: bring up the checkbox window,
change the setting, close the window, and bring it up again.
The setting will be lost, which I think is incorrect.
Tom