This is the mail archive of the
java-patches@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: FYI: Import AWT peers
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- Cc: Java Patch List <java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 02 Feb 2003 15:06:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Patch: FYI: Import AWT peers
- References: <87u1fp1al3.fsf@fleche.redhat.com><1044120292.27780.31.camel@elsschot>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <mark@klomp.org> writes:
>> + TOOLKIT=gnu.gnu.awt.xlib.XToolkit
Mark> Note the "gnu.gnu".
Sigh. Obviously I failed to test that code.
BTW, let me encourage you to use your "obviously correct" power a bit
more liberally. This would certainly have qualified.
Mark> But even with this fixed I can't get the xlib peers working.
Mark> Something goes wrong with loading the class or the xlibraries
Mark> since I always get a ClassNotFoundException. Does it work for
Mark> you?
I haven't tried. It seems to work for Scott Gilbertson though.
I'm rebuilding now. I'll give it a try in a bit.
I'll check in the configure fix then.
Tom