This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC plugins problem
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Yu <17671260413 at 163 dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 09:55:06 +0000
- Subject: Re: GCC plugins problem
- References: <44277a52.7962.16f79a4f46c.Coremail.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 6 Jan 2020 at 06:57, Yu <email@example.com> wrote:
> I have some questions about developing my own compiler plugin. I tried to develop it using riscv-gnu-toolchain(https://github.com/riscv/riscv-gnu-toolchain), but it couldn't find following header files.
Which header files? All of them? You've just shown a block of code,
without telling us the errors.
This question probably belongs on the gcc-help mailing list anyway.