MongoDB Potential Business Lead

Hi,

Hope you are doing well!

I wanted to check if you'd be interested in purchasing 2019 updated MongoDB
User List for your marketing initiatives?

We also have related technology users like: Schneider, Salesforce, Oracle,
IBM, Cisco, Microsoft and many more...

Let me know if you are interested and I will get back to you with the
Counts, Pricing and Samples for your review.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards

Susan Jackson

Sr. Marketing Manager

If you are not interested please reply with "Not Interested" In the Subject
Line.