gcc archive
date index for June, 2019

This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.

Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

June 30, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20190630 is now available gccadmin
12:31 A better __builtin_constant_p Pip Cet

June 29, 2019
22:41 gcc-9-20190629 is now available gccadmin
13:52 Re: [GSoC'19] First Evaluations: Implementing OpenMP Work Stealing Scheduling 김규래
13:29 [GSoC-19] Expanding Roundeven Tejas Joshi
06:31 Re: Threadsafe Garbage Collection allocation Richard Biener

June 28, 2019
22:40 gcc-8-20190628 is now available gccadmin
21:20 Re: Threadsafe Garbage Collection allocation Jeff Law
20:48 Threadsafe Garbage Collection allocation Giuliano Belinassi
13:55 Re: [AArch64 ELF ABI] Vector calls and lazy binding on AArch64 Szabolcs Nagy
13:39 Re: [RFC] Confusing fall through BB pc in conditional jump Segher Boessenkool
05:38 Confirm if this email is correct gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org Abdelkader Alsamman
01:57 Re: [RFC] Confusing fall through BB pc in conditional jump Kewen.Lin

June 27, 2019
22:40 gcc-7-20190627 is now available gccadmin
19:37 Re: CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA NightStrike
18:41 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jan Hubicka
18:32 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Iain Sandoe
18:21 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jan Hubicka
17:53 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jason Merrill
15:32 Re: CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA charfi asma via gcc
14:36 Linux Plumbers Toolchain Micro-Conference CFP Jose E. Marchesi
14:22 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Martin Liška
12:58 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jonathan Wakely
12:30 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Martin Liška
12:28 [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.lto section. Martin Liška
12:17 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Uros Bizjak
12:14 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Jan Beulich
12:07 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Uros Bizjak
11:31 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Jan Beulich
11:18 Re: [RFC] Confusing fall through BB pc in conditional jump Segher Boessenkool
11:02 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Uros Bizjak
10:47 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Jan Beulich
10:22 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Uros Bizjak
09:24 Re: CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA Richard Biener
09:10 Re: [PATCH] x86: fix CVT{,T}PD2PI insns Jan Beulich
07:22 Re: [GSoC'19] First Evaluations: Implementing OpenMP Work Stealing Scheduling Jakub Jelinek
02:32 [RFC] Confusing fall through BB pc in conditional jump Kewen.Lin

June 26, 2019
20:21 [GSoC'19] First Evaluations: Implementing OpenMP Work Stealing Scheduling 김규래
19:49 RE: People you meet at Great American Trucking Show 2019 elsina.moore
17:14 Re: Possibly latent issue with combine ? Segher Boessenkool
16:45 Re: Possibly latent issue with combine ? Richard Sandiford
16:18 Re: Possibly latent issue with combine ? Segher Boessenkool
15:33 CFG generation from C/C++ and JAVA charfi asma via gcc
13:58 Possibly latent issue with combine ? Prathamesh Kulkarni

June 25, 2019
21:32 MongoDB Potential Business Lead Susan Jackson
20:30 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Martin Sebor
19:20 XOOM Deactivation Request Xoom Customer Service via gcc
17:19 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation nick
16:30 Re: About PCYNLITX project and its innovations Jonathan Wakely
16:22 Option to set the debug map (DW_AT_comp_dir) value "from scratch" Luca Palano
16:20 Re: Doubts regarding the _Dependent_ptr keyword Akshat Garg
14:39 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Giuliano Belinassi
14:22 About PCYNLITX project and its innovations Erkam Murat Bozkurt
14:16 About PCYNLITX project and its innovations Erkam Murat Bozkurt
14:15 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Richard Biener
14:15 About PCYNLITX project and its innovations Gelen Kutusu Erkam Murat Bozkurt
14:11 About PCYNLITX project and its innovations Gelen Kutusu Erkam Murat Bozkurt
13:40 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Giuliano Belinassi
13:26 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Richard Biener
12:46 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Giuliano Belinassi
09:53 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Jonathan Wakely
09:34 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Richard Biener
08:14 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška
07:36 Respects attend to Лидия Актаева
02:58 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Martin Sebor

June 24, 2019
20:13 Re: Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime Jakub Jelinek
19:55 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime 김규래
19:42 Re: Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation nick
18:25 People you meet at Great American Trucking Show 2019 elsina.moore
18:05 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Richard Biener
17:58 GSoC Project: Make C/C++ not automatically promote memory_order_consume to memory_order_acquire Akshat Garg
17:42 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Richard Biener
15:59 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
14:35 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Martin Sebor
14:25 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Iain Sandoe
13:31 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška
12:59 Parallelize GCC with Threads -- First Evaluation Giuliano Belinassi
12:44 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Richard Biener
12:12 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška
12:11 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Richard Biener
12:02 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Richard Biener
11:34 Re: [testsuite] What's the expected behaviour of dg-require-effective-target shared? Christophe Lyon

June 23, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20190623 is now available gccadmin
18:12 Re: if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Jeff Law
15:01 *各-地-普-增 nydwopel
11:50 Re: if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Segher Boessenkool

June 22, 2019
22:40 gcc-9-20190622 is now available gccadmin
22:03 Re: Problem while executing a custom testcase inside testsuite Akshat Garg
21:57 Re: Problem while executing a custom testcase inside testsuite Jonathan Wakely
21:30 Re: if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Jeff Law
18:44 Re: if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Segher Boessenkool
17:37 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Jan Hubicka
17:11 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Tejas Joshi
15:46 Re: if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Jeff Law
13:56 if (x > ((2^x)-1)) optimization Jason Duerstock
13:19 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Vincent Rivière
11:25 Re: Problem while executing a custom testcase inside testsuite Akshat Garg
07:40 Re: Problem while executing a custom testcase inside testsuite Andreas Schwab
02:07 Problem while executing a custom testcase inside testsuite Akshat Garg
01:48 Re: On-Demand range technology [1/5] - Executive Summary Kugan Vivekanandarajah

June 21, 2019
22:40 gcc-8-20190621 is now available gccadmin
18:33 Quest Potential Business Lead Susan Jackson
17:17 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Martin Sebor
14:33 Re: [testsuite] What's the expected behaviour of dg-require-effective-target shared? David Edelsohn
14:28 [testsuite] What's the expected behaviour of dg-require-effective-target shared? Iain Sandoe
14:28 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Richard Biener
14:13 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jakub Jelinek
14:04 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Martin Liška
14:01 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška
13:28 Re: On-Demand range technology [1/5] - Executive Summary Andrew MacLeod
13:08 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Iain Sandoe
12:57 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Jan Hubicka
12:50 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Jan Hubicka
12:49 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška
12:37 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Richard Biener
12:34 Re: [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Richard Biener
12:06 Re: [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Richard Biener
11:59 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Jakub Jelinek
11:52 [PATCH] Deprecate -frepo option. Martin Liška
11:50 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Iain Sandoe
11:47 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Jonathan Wakely
10:40 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Martin Liška
10:35 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Iain Sandoe
10:28 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Jonathan Wakely
10:22 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Martin Liška
10:20 [PATCH] Add .gnu.lto_.meta section. Martin Liška

June 20, 2019
22:40 gcc-7-20190620 is now available gccadmin
19:53 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Richard Biener
17:02 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Joseph Myers
16:06 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
15:10 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Martin Liška
14:27 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Iain Sandoe
14:21 Re: Dropping support of repo files (tlink) David Edelsohn
14:12 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Andreas Schwab
14:05 Dropping support of repo files (tlink) Martin Liška
13:48 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
13:31 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
13:11 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
13:06 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
13:02 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Thomas Koenig
13:00 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
12:45 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
12:25 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Vladislav Ivanishin
12:12 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Thomas Koenig
12:06 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
12:02 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Jan Hubicka
11:44 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Martin Liška
11:42 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Martin Liška
10:59 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Thomas Koenig
10:46 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Segher Boessenkool
09:11 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
09:08 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Martin Liška
07:29 Re: Confusion with labels as values Segher Boessenkool
03:05 Re: On-Demand range technology [1/5] - Executive Summary Kugan Vivekanandarajah

June 19, 2019
19:34 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Andrew Pinski
19:29 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Jan Hubicka
19:26 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Andrew Pinski
19:12 Re: C++17 Support and Website Joel Sherrill
19:07 Re: C++17 Support and Website Jonathan Wakely
19:05 C++17 Support and Website Joel Sherrill
18:55 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Richard Biener
17:38 Re: Confusion with labels as values Jeff Law
17:17 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Segher Boessenkool
17:11 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
17:09 Re: Confusion with labels as values Segher Boessenkool
16:03 Re: [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Jeff Law
15:39 Re: Confusion with labels as values Jeff Law
13:32 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Tejas Joshi
13:09 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Florian Weimer
13:05 Confusion with labels as values Florian Rommel
10:04 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Segher Boessenkool
09:21 [RFC] zstd as a compression algorithm for LTO Martin Liška
07:19 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
03:15 [PATCH] let hash-based containers work with non-trivial types (PR 90923) Martin Sebor

June 18, 2019
21:51 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
18:10 Re: Long compile time of 'insn-extract.c' Jakub Jelinek
18:06 Re: Long compile time of 'insn-extract.c' Iain Sandoe
16:40 Long compile time of 'insn-extract.c' Thomas Schwinge
15:19 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
13:31 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
12:59 Re: [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Segher Boessenkool
12:31 [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Joel Hutton
10:20 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Florian Weimer
08:56 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Martin Liška
08:40 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Richard Biener

June 17, 2019
22:19 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Segher Boessenkool
22:11 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Segher Boessenkool
22:06 Re: Avoid stack references in inline assembly Jeff Law
20:28 Avoid stack references in inline assembly Vincent Rivière
18:07 Re: [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Segher Boessenkool
17:46 Re: [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Segher Boessenkool
17:41 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jeff Law
17:15 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Joseph Myers
17:10 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Joseph Myers
16:47 Re: [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Joel Hutton
15:02 RE: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
13:56 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Richard Biener
12:46 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David Taylor
08:26 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jonathan Wakely
08:24 Re: [GSoC'19] How to test lock-free code? Jakub Jelinek
08:16 [GSoC'19] How to test lock-free code? 김규래
08:13 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Thomas Schwinge
07:50 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Tejas Joshi

June 16, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20190616 is now available gccadmin
13:32 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jakub Jermář

June 15, 2019
22:40 gcc-9-20190615 is now available gccadmin
00:27 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jason Duerstock

June 14, 2019
22:41 gcc-8-20190614 is now available gccadmin
21:34 Re: [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Segher Boessenkool
20:30 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Jeff Law
17:32 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Martin Jambor
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jeff Law
12:49 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Tejas Joshi
07:15 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Richard Biener
01:33 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jeff Law

June 13, 2019
22:41 gcc-7-20190613 is now available gccadmin
21:16 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Joseph Myers
19:37 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Sebor
18:41 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jim Wilson
17:39 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Joel Sherrill
17:25 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jim Wilson
17:19 Re: Expanding roundeven (Was: Re: About GSOC.) Martin Jambor
17:02 Re: Committing patches and other conventions (Was: Re: About GSOC) Martin Jambor
16:46 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Tom Tromey
16:02 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jakub Jelinek
15:59 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Michael Matz
15:49 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jeff Law
15:32 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jeff Law
15:10 Re: [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Jeff Law
15:09 Re : Very important information +271234567
12:33 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi
11:13 [PATCH] Deprecate ia64*-*-* Richard Biener
08:23 Re: gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase Richard Biener

June 12, 2019
20:16 gcc: -ftest-coverage and -auxbase David.Taylor
18:52 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi
17:26 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Sebor
16:40 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
16:40 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jakub Jelinek
16:14 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Sebor
15:25 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Michael Matz
14:59 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Sebor
13:48 Re: Committing patches and other conventions (Was: Re: About GSOC) Tejas Joshi
11:37 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jakub Jelinek
11:30 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Liška
11:22 Re: [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Jakub Jelinek
11:11 [PATCH] Do not warn with warn_unused_result for alloca(0). Martin Liška
10:52 [Combine] Unusual behaviour in combine Joel Hutton
08:55 Re: Can we vectorize the code below ? Li Jia He
08:24 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Thomas Schwinge
08:04 Re: Can we vectorize the code below ? Richard Biener
08:03 Re: Can we vectorize the code below ? Kyrill Tkachov
03:22 Can we vectorize the code below ? Li Jia He

June 11, 2019
23:01 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Segher Boessenkool
20:44 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
17:09 The 7th HelloLLVM / HelloGCC social in China: Shanghai, June 22, 2019 Wei Wu (吴伟)
16:04 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Jakub Jelinek
15:58 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Michael Matz
15:35 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
15:33 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
15:29 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Thomas Schwinge
15:26 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
15:19 Re: Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Jonathan Wakely
15:13 Git 'gcc-9_1_0-release' tag vs. GCC 9.1 release: 'BASE-VER' difference Thomas Schwinge
12:33 Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration Richard Biener
07:54 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Martin Liška
07:49 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Martin Liška

June 10, 2019
22:09 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Segher Boessenkool
22:03 P.S. - Re: calling exit in response to an error shouldn't be an error... L A Walsh
22:00 Re: calling exit in response to an error shouldn't be an error... Jonathan Wakely
21:54 Re: calling exit in response to an error shouldn't be an error... L A Walsh
20:26 Re: About GSOC. Joseph Myers
19:58 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
18:32 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Segher Boessenkool
16:20 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
15:57 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
14:50 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Jeff Law
11:54 Re: alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Andrew Haley
07:35 Fire Sleeves for Protection of Cables and Wires Ms Pooja 8928403615
07:35 Fire Sleeves for Protection of Cables and Wires Ms Pooja 8928403615
07:24 alloca (0) in include/libiberty.h Martin Liška

June 09, 2019
22:41 gcc-10-20190609 is now available gccadmin
21:52 Re: calling exit in response to an error shouldn't be an error... Zan Lynx
21:21 calling exit in response to an error shouldn't be an error... L A Walsh
14:24 Re: Building libssp on a system without gets() Gerald Pfeifer
07:45 Major release of xocc C compiler, 0.9.2, based on BSD license! steven.known
04:57 Re: Committing patches and other conventions (Was: Re: About GSOC) Tejas Joshi
04:48 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi

June 08, 2019
22:40 gcc-9-20190608 is now available gccadmin
21:58 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Marc Glisse
21:08 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Jonathan Wakely
20:51 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Akshat Garg
20:27 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Jonathan Wakely
18:14 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Eric Botcazou
18:02 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Akshat Garg
15:50 Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Eric Botcazou
15:02 Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable Akshat Garg
02:41 Re: Outdated Documentation due to naming change of the function walk_dominator_tree nick
02:36 Outdated Documentation due to naming change of the function walk_dominator_tree nick

June 07, 2019
22:40 gcc-8-20190607 is now available gccadmin
14:54 Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration Andrew MacLeod
12:46 Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration Aldy Hernandez
12:25 Re: On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration Richard Biener
05:36 Re: Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Martin Liška

June 06, 2019
22:39 gcc-7-20190606 is now available gccadmin
21:55 Re: Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Jeff Law
19:42 Re: Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Andrew MacLeod
17:54 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime 김규래
17:21 Re: Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Jeff Law
16:56 Committing patches and other conventions (Was: Re: About GSOC) Martin Jambor
16:49 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Segher Boessenkool
16:43 Re: About GSOC. Joseph Myers
16:06 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Richard Earnshaw (lists)
14:55 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Fredrik Hederstierna
14:02 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Segher Boessenkool
13:02 Re: Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Andrew MacLeod
12:26 Fw: Re: sha512.sum for gcc-7.4.0.tar.gz incorrect on at least three mirrors Farid Parpia
10:21 Dead code at gcc/tree-ssa-loop.c:772? Martin Liška
09:13 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Richard Earnshaw (lists)
08:09 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Richard Biener
07:51 Re: sha512.sum for gcc-7.4.0.tar.gz incorrect on at least three mirrors Richard Biener

June 05, 2019
23:46 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Segher Boessenkool
23:03 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Jeff Law
22:12 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Segher Boessenkool
20:56 On-Demand range technology [6/5] - Integration Andrew MacLeod
20:36 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime Janne Blomqvist
19:49 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
19:42 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime 김규래
19:06 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime Janne Blomqvist
18:52 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime Jakub Jelinek
18:25 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime 김규래
16:49 Re: Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Segher Boessenkool
16:32 sha512.sum for gcc-7.4.0.tar.gz incorrect on at least three mirrors Farid Parpia
13:26 Preventing ISO C errors when using macros for builtin types Jozef Lawrynowicz
12:19 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi
09:59 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Richard Biener
06:46 Magento 1 and Magento 2 eCommerce Store Development Ruby Roy via gcc

June 04, 2019
21:40 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Andrew MacLeod
20:22 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Marc Glisse
20:04 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Martin Sebor
19:55 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Andrew MacLeod
19:09 XOOM Deactivation Request Xoom Customer Service via gcc
17:07 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Richard Biener
16:50 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Andrew MacLeod
16:49 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Andrew MacLeod
15:38 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Richard Biener
15:27 Re: On-Demand range technology [2/5] - Major Components : How it works Richard Biener
07:03 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi

June 03, 2019
18:21 Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime Jakub Jelinek
18:01 [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime 김규래
16:38 Re: About GSOC. Joseph Myers
09:37 Re: About GSOC. Tejas Joshi

June 02, 2019
22:40 gcc-10-20190602 is now available gccadmin
12:28 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Segher Boessenkool
05:05 Re: How to insert reference to external symbol in RTL properly? Arslan Khan

June 01, 2019
23:41 Re: ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Fredrik Hederstierna
23:35 ARM peephole2 from 2003 never merged, still valid Fredrik Hederstierna
22:41 gcc-9-20190601 is now available gccadmin


Indexes: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Site Nav: [Browse other archives for this mailing list]
[Browse other mailing lists at this site]
Search: Limit to:

Mail converted by MHonArc