This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime
- From: 김규래<msca8h at naver dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek<jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2019 04:55:17 +0900
- Subject: Re: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I'm not very familiar with the gomp plugin system.
However, looking at 'GOMP_PLUGIN_target_task_completion' seem like tasks have to go in and out of the runtime.
In that case, is it right that the tasks have to know from which queue they came from?
I think I'll have to add the id of the corresponding queue of each task in the gomp_task structure.