This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Akshat Garg <xkspr7 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2019 21:27:17 +0100
- Subject: Re: Testsuite not passing and problem with xgcc executable
- References: <CAMEQ7YwDt4D7QOHfeeOaZvsXBk+r83dha7bSZ1tqscpcBYtH-Q@mail.gmail.com> <5084800.Pzg7bRsQyH@polaris> <CAMEQ7YzEqdZ8GHOUitfZYOQp4Cvg1uV-wM=utE9mQ9n2+RMtrQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, 8 Jun 2019 at 19:03, Akshat Garg <email@example.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 9:20 PM Eric Botcazou <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > > Makefile:2323: recipe for target 'do-check' failed
> > > make: *** [do-check] Error 2
> > > make: Target 'check' not remade because of errors.
> > >
> > > Please, can anyone let me know what am I doing wrong?
> > Nothing, this just means that there are some failures in the testsuite.
> > But, here on this
> results have been produced or there is something I am not aware of. Please,
> let me know.
Yes, and if you look at those results, some tests failed.
Some tests failing does not prevent you from producing results (that
would not be very helpful, because only perfect test runs would ever