This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime
- From: 김규래<msca8h at naver dot com>
- To: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Cc: <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 03:01:13 +0900
- Subject: [GSoC'19, libgomp work-stealing] Task parallelism runtime
I've been studying the libgomp task parallelism system.
I have a few questions.
First, Tracing the events shows that only the main thread calls GOMP_task.
How do the other worker threads enter the libgomp runtime?
I can't find the entry point of the worker threads from the event tracing and the assembly dump.
Second, How is the task priority set?