ISL tiling question (gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-3.c)

Someone here was asking about GCC, ISL, and tiling and we looked at
the test gcc.dg/graphite/interchange-3.c on Aarch64.  When this
test is run the graphite pass output file contains the string 'not
tiled' and since the dg-final scan-tree-dump is just looking for
the string 'tiled', it matches and the test passes.

Is this intentional?  It seems like if we wanted to check that it was
not tiled we sould grep for 'not tiled', not just 'tiled'.  If we
want grep to see that it is tiled, then the check for tiling happening
is wrong.

Steve Ellcey
sellcey@marvell.com