Re: Good news, bad news on the repository conversion

* Eric S. Raymond:

> The bad news is that my last test run overran the memnory capacity of
> the 64GB Great Beast.  I shall have to find some way of reducing the
> working set, as 128GB DD4 memory is hideously expensive.

Do you need interactive access to the machine, or can we run the job
for you?

If your application is not NUMA-aware, we probably need something that
has 128 GiB per NUMA node, which might be bit harder to find, but I'm
sure many of us have suitable lab machines which could be temporarily
allocated for that purpose.