This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RISC-V port accepted for inclusion in GCC
- From: Andrew Waterman <andrew at sifive dot com>
- To: David Edelsohn <edelsohn at gnu dot org>
- Cc: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer at dabbelt dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 15:19:08 -0800
- Subject: Re: RISC-V port accepted for inclusion in GCC
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <E1cTsVB-0001G0-Gb@fencepost.gnu.org>
Thank you, David, and the rest of the Steering Committee, for
welcoming us into the GCC community. I look forward to working
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 7:50 AM, David Edelsohn <email@example.com> wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
> accepted the RISC-V port for inclusion in GCC and appointed
> Palmer Dabbelt and Andrew Waterman as co-maintainers.
> The patches still require approval by a Global Reviewer, and the
> timing to possibly land the patches in GCC 7 need to be coordinated with the
> GCC Release Managers.
> Please join me in congratulating Palmer and Andrew on their new roles.
> Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.
> Happy hacking!