This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at adacore dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, charlet at adacore dot com, richard dot guenther at gmail dot com, schwab at suse dot de
- Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:02:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: internal_reference_types
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvol7bho dot fsf at linux-m68k dot org> <2216664 dot iVvVce5Ahi at polaris> <20160425122316 dot 2E18333CA8 at vlsi1 dot gnat dot com>
> I don't think I added that. In fact, I'm not sure what the term
> "address spaces' address_mode" means: I think that was added after I
> stopped working on GCC. So I don't know either. Is it ever called?
The commit from 2001 has your name on it. It's called from gigi:
/* Show that REFERENCE_TYPEs are internal and should be Pmode. */