This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is anyone working on a Z80 port?
- From: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest at archeia dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 16:16:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: Is anyone working on a Z80 port?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <561E6EEE dot 7000200 at archeia dot com>
I forgot, I'm not interested in using C, so SDCC is out of the question.
On 14/10/15 16:04, Luke A. Guest wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thought I'd ask here as I've not managed to find any positive answers
> from google.
>
> But is anyone working on a Z80 port of GCC 4 or 5?
>
> I've managed to find patches for Z80 ports but they are using ancient GCC's.
>
> Thanks,
> Luke.
>
>