This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 11:04:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508261955070 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150826203507 dot GC4945 at thyrsus dot com> <8737z3pisg dot fsf at reynosa dot quesejoda dot com>
- Reply-to: esr at thyrsus dot com
Aldy Hernandez <aldyh@redhat.com>:
> "Eric S. Raymond" <esr@thyrsus.com> writes:
>
> > The remaining list is pretty short:
> >
> > bson = bson <bson>
>
> I worked on a project together with a Jan Brittenson a very long time
> ago. He worked on GNU finger, and some bytecode representation for GCC
> way back when... for the FSF.
>
> Actually he was very instrumental in getting me motivated to work on
> compilers when I was in college. I owe him a debt of gratitude.
>
> Jan Brittenson (bson)
> Home: /home/fsf/bson
> Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash
> Mail forwarded to bson@ai.mit.edu.
Matches what I have, thanks.
--
<a href="http://www.catb.org/~esr/">Eric S. Raymond</a>