This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: 33 unknowns left
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- To: "Eric S. Raymond" <esr at thyrsus dot com>
- Cc: Joseph Myers <joseph at codesourcery dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:52:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: 33 unknowns left
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150826193120 dot GA4593 at thyrsus dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 10 dot 1508261955070 dot 6767 at digraph dot polyomino dot org dot uk> <20150826203507 dot GC4945 at thyrsus dot com>
- Reply-to: aldyh at redhat dot com
"Eric S. Raymond" <esr@thyrsus.com> writes:
> The remaining list is pretty short:
>
> bson = bson <bson>
I worked on a project together with a Jan Brittenson a very long time
ago. He worked on GNU finger, and some bytecode representation for GCC
way back when... for the FSF.
Actually he was very instrumental in getting me motivated to work on
compilers when I was in college. I owe him a debt of gratitude.
Jan Brittenson (bson)
Home: /home/fsf/bson
Shell: /usr/local/bin/bash
Mail forwarded to bson@ai.mit.edu.