This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Suggestions
- From: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- To: Ryan Nicholl <r dot p dot nicholl at gmail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, mpolacek at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2014 20:47:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: Suggestions
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPuLQKwQMZ8X+CwxR4Q_WdrtHLVQMik1uscZ7g1p9m79-O=OBQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 30 November 2014 at 19:47, Ryan Nicholl wrote:
> I was not able to register on the bug tracker, so I am posting a
> couple feature requests here, I hope someone can repost them for me.
If you sent an email asking for the account to be created then it will
get done shortly.
If you didn't send an email ... well that's what you need to do :-)