[CFT, Darwin] libffi merge from upstream

Dominik Vogt and I are trying to get upstream libffi merged
back to gcc, so that we can leverage better support for libgo.

I've done a heavy handed merge into a branch (likely not the
final form), and I'd like it to see wider testing.

Especially Darwin, which is known to be broken upstream.
But I'm hoping that Darwin can be fixed with a limited amount
of ifdefs, rather than the wholesale code duplication that
existed previously.

Please check out

  git://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git rth/ffi

and --enable-languages=all,go to test libffi usage in both
java and go.

r~