This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC Bugzilla disables caching of linked content
- From: Florian Weimer <fweimer at redhat dot com>
- To: Jonathan Wakely <jwakely dot gcc at gmail dot com>, FrÃdÃric Buclin <LpSolit at netscape dot net>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 09:59:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: GCC Bugzilla disables caching of linked content
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAH6eHdTEk1djOpCOz-5RY9qG1MGWVq+eWVZJWK_RJE1YQH_1hA at mail dot gmail dot com> <5462676E dot 2010709 at netscape dot net> <CAH6eHdR7sxVnX3nfgOU6+z8_QQj6G74PoFitDutPDzsn0g12SA at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 11/11/2014 10:03 PM, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
I'm just using Firefox from Fedora 20's repository, and I'm not the
only person seeing these pages being reloaded constantly.
I have switched disk caching back on, and Firefox no longer downloads
the additional copies. The HTTP headers look okay, so I suspect this is
a Firefox bug.
--
Florian Weimer / Red Hat Product Security