This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libgcc - SJLJ probe failing on head on h8300 & m32c
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:16:58 -0600
- Subject: Re: libgcc - SJLJ probe failing on head on h8300 & m32c
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <545A51FD dot 7010107 at oarcorp dot com> <201411051710 dot sA5HAvXN028349 at greed dot delorie dot com>
On 11/5/2014 11:10 AM, DJ Delorie wrote:
> Last time you mentioned this, I asked what the contents of that
> config.log were...
I thought I posted it. Anyway, here is the m32c-rtems and h8300-rtems
libgcc config.logs.
<sigh> It looks more obvious now. Both targets have an ICE compiling
the autoconf probe code. m32c when -mcpu=m32cm and h8300
when -ms.
I suppose I need to file these as target specific regressions since 4.9.
Thanks for prodding my rusty memory.
--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel.sherrill@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985