This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Spelling Error in gcc/README.Portability
- From: Alangi Derick <alangiderick at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:41:20 +0100
- Subject: Spelling Error in gcc/README.Portability
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
GCC Version 4.9.0
--- gcc/README.Portability (revision 206579)
+++ gcc/README.Portability (working copy)
@@ -6,7 +6,7 @@
The problem is that many ISO-standard constructs are not accepted by
either old or buggy compilers, and we keep getting bitten by them.
-This knowledge until know has been sparsely spread around, so I
+This knowledge until now has been sparsely spread around, so I
thought I'd collect it in one useful place. Please add and correct
any problems as you come across them.