This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
fp emulation libraries in assembly for armv6-m architecture
- From: Mallikarjun Goudar <mallikarjun dot gouda at gmail dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:53:50 +0530
- Subject: fp emulation libraries in assembly for armv6-m architecture
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I notice that, libgcc has fp emulation libraries written in C for
armv6-m architecture which is quite big in size. Also I see that other
architecture like armv7-m has these libraries written in assembly for
smaller size lib.
I wanted to know, is there anybody working on this feature supporting
fp lib in assembly language for armv6-m arch? If not, Please let me
know if i can contribute this feature?