This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
netgull.com mirror doesn't have gcc release .sig files.
- From: Andrew Engelbrecht <sudoman at ninthfloor dot org>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:13:50 -0500
- Subject: netgull.com mirror doesn't have gcc release .sig files.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
there are no .sig files here:
i assumed that gcc didn't use gpg for releases, and became very
discouraged about the idea of building gcc from source.
then i noticed that there are .sig files at ftp.gnu.org and became very
i've only checked the above mirrors, but it would be nice if that
mirror, and others, (automatically?) distributed .sig files too.