This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: clang and FSF's strategy
- From: Stefan Monnier <monnier at iro dot umontreal dot ca>
- To: esr at thyrsus dot com (Eric S. Raymond)
- Cc: rms at gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, emacs-devel at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 20:31:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: clang and FSF's strategy
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20140121201949 dot 21DE1380522 at snark dot thyrsus dot com>
> up a larger related question I've been meaning to open for a while: Are the
> FSF's goals best served by continuing to technically restrict GCC?
Let me repeat: please stop discussing such things on this list.
There are things like gnu.misc.discuss for that.