This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gnattools cannot be built for freestanding/bare metal environment without hacking up the build machinery
- From: Rolf Ebert <rolf dot ebert dot gcc at gmx dot de>
- To: "Luke A. Guest" <laguest at archeia dot com>, GCC ML <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 18:53:19 +0100
- Subject: Re: gnattools cannot be built for freestanding/bare metal environment without hacking up the build machinery
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1389892623 dot 4242 dot 22 dot camel at rogue>
Am 16.01.2014 18:17, schrieb Luke A. Guest:
But what about the gnattools? Not buildable. A message in the ml
archives states to build them with "make -C gcc gnattools," but this
This is PR19959, see comment #13. IMHO, this PR was incorrectly closed.
That's why we use the mentioned build kludge in AVR-Ada.