This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unused components in sese.[hc]?
- From: Lawrence Crowl <crowl at googlers dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 17:45:42 -0800
- Subject: Unused components in sese.[hc]?
I believe the following components in sese.[hc] are completely unused.
phis -- functions declared extern in sese.h but never defined
extern void insert_loop_close_phis (htab_t, loop_p);
extern void insert_guard_phis (basic_block, edge, edge, htab_t, htab_t);
ivtype_map -- the hash table infrastructure is defined but never used.
(In particular, the hash function and equality functions are defined
but never used, and so no instances of the hash table can exist.)
static inline ivtype_map_elt
new_ivtype_map_elt (const char *cloog_iv, tree type)
static void debug_ivtype_elt (ivtype_map_elt elt);
static int debug_ivtype_map_1 (void **slot, void *s ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED);
DEBUG_FUNCTION void debug_ivtype_map (htab_t map);
hashval_t ivtype_map_elt_info (const void *elt);
int eq_ivtype_map_elts (const void *e1, const void *e2);
I have successfully built and tested with these components #if'd out.
Should I remove them?
--
Lawrence Crowl