This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
R: CLOOG-PPL fails to build (OS X)
- From: "Erotavlas_turbo at libero dot it" <Erotavlas_turbo at libero dot it>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 17:51:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: R: CLOOG-PPL fails to build (OS X)
- Reply-to: "Erotavlas_turbo at libero dot it" <Erotavlas_turbo at libero dot it>
you have to add the configure option ./configure --with-ppl=/path.
>Data: 12/05/2012 1.54
>Ogg: CLOOG-PPL fails to build (OS X)
>I am trying to build GCC 4.7.0 on OS X.
>I have compiled and installed (via make install) GMP, MPFR, MPC and PPL
>However when I am trying to build CLOOG-PPL 0.15.11 it fails to build.
>During ./configure it says:
> checking for location of PolyLib... installed in standard location
> checking for PolyhedronTSort in -lpolylib64... no
> Can't find PolyLib.
> checking for Parma Polyhedral Library (PPL)... not using PPL
>Then during make it fails with messages starting with:
> source/../include/cloog/cloog.h:47:30: error: polylib/missing.h: No
>file or directory
>and more errors following this first one.
>Please advise how I may work around this.