This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed plugin API for GCC
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Ludovic Courtès <ludovic dot courtes at inria dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 06:54:45 -0500
- Subject: Re: Proposed plugin API for GCC
- References: <1333054687.31165.65.camel@surprise> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 3:23 AM, Ludovic Courtès
> What about sticking to the current “API” instead, and explicitly marking
> as internal those parts that core developers know are still in flux?
A guarantee of perpetual discussions of the same topic, over and over.
(meh, GCC-x.y.z just broke my plugins; this is unacceptable, blah blah bah.)