This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Prototype libatomic
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew MacLeod <amacleod at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 09:58:57 -0700
- Subject: Re: Prototype libatomic
- References: <4F5FDFF9.email@example.com> <4F608916.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/14/12 05:03, Andrew MacLeod wrote:
> I had taken that code, split it into more manageable source files
> that weren't so macro driven and much easier to maintain, added some
> testcases to verify the build, and was trying to figure out how to
> configure and build libatomic as a standalone library in the
> toolchain similar to the way libitm is setup. (not nearly as complex tho)
Testcases? Most excellent...
> I don't use git, is there a non-git way to see what y'all have? or
> shall I figure git out :-) It would be good to have a place to start
> building on in the tree, I expect there are a lot of enhancements
> that can be made to it along the way.
While I could ship you a tarball, just do
git clone git://repo.or.cz/gcc/rth.git rth/libatomic
That'll give you the tree to look at. We'll teach you about actually
using git later. ;-)