This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Building gcc on Ubuntu 11.10


Russ Allbery <rra@stanford.edu> writes:

> For example, suppose I'm doing development on an amd64 box targeting armel
> and I want to use Kerberos libraries in my armel application.  I'd like to
> be able to install the armel Kerberos libraries on my Debian system using
> regular package management commands, just like any other package.

Just add a --sysroot option to the packager (that also transparently
translates symlinks), case closed.

Andreas.

-- 
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
"And now for something completely different."


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]