This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Patch pinging


On 06/30/2010 07:44 PM, NightStrike wrote:
> No idea.  I've been emailed offlist by 3 people that used fake names.
> Or at least claimed to.
>   
Personally, I have trouble believing that (unless we have independent
evidence that they also sleep with a 44 Magnum under the napkin).

In any case, personally I don't really mind which nickname people use in
most of the day by day correspondence on the mailing lists, but I find
entirely sensible for FSF to have on file genuine data about the
contributors. Like any other profit or non-profit organization, as far
as I know.

Paolo.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]