Re: Patch pinging

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 14:09, NightStrike <nightstrike@gmail.com> wrote:

> threads that haven't been addressed. ÂI offered to Ian to do the same
> thing for the whole mailing list if we can make it a policy that
> people who commit changes do what Kai is doing so that it's clear that
> the thread is done with. ÂI don't mind throwing a few pings down, and
> I already have the whole ML tagged with a gmail label.

Seems like a good idea to me.  I do not usually read the list every
day (or every week some times), so if a patch is in my area and I had
not been directly CC'd, it can take me up to 2 weeks to get to it.

Most of the areas I'm on had good coverage (particularly since I share
much with richi who is a very prolific patch reviewer), so it's not
too much of a problem.

Diego.