Re: GFDL/GPL Issue

On 02.06.2010 01:31, Mark Mitchell wrote:
I will state explicitly up front a few topics I am not raising, because
I do not think they are either necessary, or likely to be productive:

* Whether or not the GFDL is a "free" license, or whether it's a good
license, or anything else about its merits or lack thereof

Maybe, but GFDL is not GFDL. Please could you clarify if such documentation is licensed under a GFDL with frontcover/backcover texts and/or invariant sections? Would any of these clauses even make sense for this kind of documentation?

Matthias