This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada type in binding for C99 bool
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com>
- Cc: "gcc\ at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 17:05:04 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ada type in binding for C99 bool
- References: <4AB7DC52.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Joel Sherrill:
> What is the proper type to use in an Ada binding
> for a C method that returns a C99 bool?
Whatever the answer is, it should be used to define Interfaces.C.Bool.
(I don't know what GCC's options for representing _Bool are, sorry.)