This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNAT mysterious "missing stub for subunit" error.
- From: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- To: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 10:51:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: GNAT mysterious "missing stub for subunit" error.
- References: <4AA5F7F4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 07:21 +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
I don't think this is correct for windows targets:
EH_MECHANISM must be left to its original empty
definition to get sjlj exceptions which are the only
one working on windows IIRC.