This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GNAT mysterious "missing stub for subunit" error.
- From: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>
- To: Laurent GUERBY <laurent at guerby dot net>
- Cc: Dave Korn <dave dot korn dot cygwin at googlemail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 12:21:54 +0100
- Subject: Re: GNAT mysterious "missing stub for subunit" error.
- References: <4AA5F7F4.email@example.com> <1252399886.5049.1866.camel@localhost>
Laurent GUERBY wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-09-08 at 07:21 +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> I don't think this is correct for windows targets:
> EH_MECHANISM must be left to its original empty
> definition to get sjlj exceptions which are the only
> one working on windows IIRC.
I was planning to do whatever's needed to make it work on windows. I don't
think this line cause the build failure, because it certainly appeared to
work, when I tried it on 4.3.2 (without all the other changes to the target
pair list); but for some reason the same trick isn't working on 4.3.4.