Re: Bootstrap failure configuring in-tree gmp in mainline

Am i missing something?

No, it is a bug due to the build-with-C++ patches. Please file a PR and, in the meanwhile, try --enable-stage1-languages=c,c++

That seemed to work, thanks, bootstrap has gotten past my old problem.

Ah, I was too quick, it failed again at the next bootstrap stage.

Ah sorry I didn't understand you were doing --enable-languages=c. You need to specify c++ there too.

Paolo