Issue on Solaris box

Hi,

I'm running my C program on a Solaris machine with the following gcc version installed.

>>gcc version 3.4.6
>>Thread model 3.4.6
>>/usr/local/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.9/3.4.6/spec

Issue:
The same code seems to compile and execute fine on
mingw running on Windows  with gcc version 3.4.5
cygwin running on Windows with gcc version 3.4.4

The C program compiles fine but fails during execution in Solaris machine
Is it possible for different version of gcc to behave unexpectedly.

Is it a problem of different architecture? or a code bug?

Could u give me a list of gcc version which is stable/compatible for Solaris env.

Thanks
Santosh