This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Deprecating Itanium1 for GCC 4.4
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <joseph at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>
- Cc: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>, sje at cup dot hp dot com, "H.J. Lu" <hjl dot tools at gmail dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:08:56 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: Deprecating Itanium1 for GCC 4.4
- References: <571f6b510903150916qa6ec3a4o6a85c09698ee0bb@mail.gmail.com>
Note that I do not propose to add this sort of substantial target-specific
code change to my patch to remove deprecated targets/features
<http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2009-03/msg00527.html> (currently
pending review for 4.5); I'll leave such removals to target maintainers
(just as I did not remove all the Unicos/Mk code that's still present in
the Alpha back end when removing deprecated target/features for 4.4,
leaving that to the Alpha maintainers).
--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph@codesourcery.com