This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: GCC Build failure


On Sat, Feb 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Bruce Korb <bruce.korb@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This got far enough along to run fixincludes, so I can test this
> ``Old GCC-on-Tru64 bugfix'' thing, but still. ?Using current SVN source:
>
> # If this is the top-level multilib, build all the other
> # multilibs.
> /home/gnu/proj/gcc/_bld/./gcc/xgcc -B/home/gnu/proj/gcc/_bld/./gcc/ -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/bin/ -B/usr/local/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/lib/ -isystem /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/include -isystem /usr/local/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu/sys-include -g -O2 -m32 -O2 ?-g -O2 -DIN_GCC ? -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wcast-qual -Wold-style-definition ?-isystem ./include ?-fPIC -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED ? -I. -I. -I../../.././gcc -I../../../../libgcc -I../../../../libgcc/. -I../../../../libgcc/../gcc -I../../../../libgcc/../include -I../../../../libgcc/config/libbid -DENABLE_DECIMAL_BID_FORMAT -DHAVE_CC_TLS -DUSE_TLS -o _muldi3.o -MT _muldi3.o -MD -MP -MF _muldi3.dep -DL_muldi3 -c ../../../../libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c \
> ? ? ? ? ?-fvisibility=hidden -DHIDE_EXPORTS
> In file included from /usr/include/features.h:354,
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? from /usr/include/stdio.h:28,
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? from ../../../../libgcc/../gcc/tsystem.h:90,
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? from ../../../../libgcc/../gcc/libgcc2.c:34:
> /usr/include/gnu/stubs.h:7:27: error: gnu/stubs-32.h: No such file or directory

You need to install 32bit glibc or disable multilib.


-- 
H.J.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]