This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where to find the sources implementing GCC DFA pipeline hazard recognizer
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- To: Qing Wei <dragonylffly at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 20 Dec 2007 23:53:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: Where to find the sources implementing GCC DFA pipeline hazard recognizer
- References: <476B4EFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Qing Wei <email@example.com> writes:
> Could someone give some hints of where to find the sources and
> algorithms of implementing
> the DFA pipeline hazard recognizer in GCC, which files and functions?
The files haifa-sched.c, sched-*.[ch] .