: RE : CONSIGNMENT DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR-STEP

Attn:Beneficiary

On behalf of the board and management of Overseas Credit Commission (OCC), London UK, I Mr John Frederick Fisher   the Operations Manager wishes to inform you that your consignment/fund content $5.7 million dollars tagged diplomatic lugagge 122 with Ref:No1226/X42/206 which was deposited in our vault for safe keeping by a Diplomatic courier company is due for Immediate collection.

Be informed that we have concluded all arrangments to deliver your consignment at your doorstep through diplomatic means. In line with the binding diplomatic consignment delivery policies, kindly furnish us with the following as set forth.

A copy of your international passport or any other means of identification as the true consignee. The address where the above cargo/funds should be delivered to and your phone numberList the nearest international airport to your address location.

Meanwhile, we urge you to treat the above requirement with utmost urgency to enable us dispense our duties and obligation accordingly thereby allowing us to serve you in a timely fashion.

Upon satisfactory receipt of all the above mentioned, you will be further acquainted with the detailed delivery itinerary including information of the diplomat who will accompany your consignment.

As always, feel very free to contact us should you have any further question as our customers rights are continuously protected. We pledge our best service at all times.
Yours Sincerely
Mr John Frederick Fisher
Foreign Operations Manager,
(OCC) Oversea Credit Commission, London Uk.