This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- From: Ralf Corsepius <ralf dot corsepius at rtems dot org>
- To: tprince at computer dot org
- Cc: joel dot sherrill at oarcorp dot com, GCC List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Eric Norum <norume at aps dot anl dot gov>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:24:13 +0200
- Subject: Re: paranoia on PowerPC
- References: <46A53192.firstname.lastname@example.org> <46A55D26.email@example.com>
On Mon, 2007-07-23 at 19:00 -0700, Tim Prince wrote:
> Should we know which version of Paranoia this is?
It's the version having been integrated into the rtems source tree many
> or guess which flaw
> is reported? I'd be happy to check Paranoia on a platform to which I
> have access, with a more interesting gcc version, but you've given
> little to go on.
cf. the thread starting at