This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Kenneth Zadeck <zadeck at naturalbridge dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <iant at google dot com>
- Cc: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Richard Sandiford <rsandifo at nildram dot co dot uk>, David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>, Dave Korn <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, 'Richard Earnshaw' <Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com>, 'Steven Bosscher' <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "'Bonzini\, Paolo'" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 14:33:37 -0400
- Subject: Re: no_new_pseudos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> Eric Botcazou <email@example.com> writes:
>>> Note that I spent less time writing this patch than I did replying to
>>> the e-mail messages on this thread.
>> You're probably going to hit the roof :-) but could you rename the predicate
>> to can_create_pseudo_p? "may" is somewhat ambiguous for non-native speakers.
> Shouldn't we see this as a teachable moment for correct English
you are being mean.