This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ongoing bootstrap failures on ppc64 since 2007-07-02
- From: Revital1 Eres <ERES at il dot ibm dot com>
- To: Steve Kargl <sgk at troutmask dot apl dot washington dot edu>
- Cc: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at google dot com>, Dorit Nuzman <DORIT at il dot ibm dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 05:35:33 +0300
- Subject: Re: Ongoing bootstrap failures on ppc64 since 2007-07-02
> The newly built gfortran must be stomping on memory. I've found that
> attached patch allows gfortran to still function. Could someone who
> sees this problem try bootstrapping gfortran with the patch?
I will try it.